Fallen Chaos Online: Reincarnation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Chaos Online: Reincarnation

FCO2 in development - check forum stickies.

3 posters

Redo of all drop rates and accounts

Twiztdavenger

Redo of all drop rates and accounts Empty Redo of all drop rates and accounts

Post  Twiztdavenger Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 am

Hey guys, people have been contemplating this in-game lately, but anywho i'm sure many people have noticed that its not even a privledge anymore to have a Moon Fang or Gloom Sword, ectectect.

Because most everyone has them.

So the idea is for Logan to revamp the drop rates on the mobs, and add some sort of level requirement for each item accordingly. This is to balance each item and only the best of the best can have a chance at getting endgame items. Maybe adding new weapons inbetween the tiers aswell (more level 1 items like a stick, baseball batt, ect) and adding actuall challenge and excitement in getting alot of these weapons.

Hats too, not just weapons. Also maybe fix around the goblin area and get rid of that powerlevel exploit. Add a village with killable, passive npcs that the goblins attack also?

Along with the revamping, I think all the accounts should be reset also, so we can apply this idea correctly.

Not sure though, it's all up to Logan. I personally think it would add challenge and fun into the game, while not changing the whole game in itself.
    igufed

Redo of all drop rates and accounts Empty Re: Redo of all drop rates and accounts

Post  igufed Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 am

I am all for reconfiguring drop rates. I think everything is way too common, as well.

My thought would be to just start small and redo the rates and reset everyone's inventory.

Tried asking Logan about this before, but he never really responded. We'll see if he replies to this topic at all.
    Loganvz
    Admin

Redo of all drop rates and accounts Empty Re: Redo of all drop rates and accounts

Post  Loganvz Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 am

igufed wrote:I am all for reconfiguring drop rates. I think everything is way too common, as well.

My thought would be to just start small and redo the rates and reset everyone's inventory.

Tried asking Logan about this before, but he never really responded. We'll see if he replies to this topic at all.
    I'm fine with you adjusting drop rates to what you feel like, you can also add your name to the credits on the menu, just update the source on the FTP so I can sync mine.
    igufed

Post  igufed Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am

Loganvz wrote:I'm fine with you adjusting drop rates to what you feel like, you can also add your name to the credits on the menu, just update the source on the FTP so I can sync mine.

Bleh, I have game maker studio pro, not game maker 8.1 standard. I can't recompile the game and have it work.

Found that out after i redid the cave area, as well. Sad
    Twiztdavenger

Post  Twiztdavenger Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 am

Hehehehe, torrent it? :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:48 pm