Fallen Chaos Online: Reincarnation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Chaos Online: Reincarnation

FCO2 in development - check forum stickies.

Info on server being offline at the moment.

igufed

Info on server being offline at the moment. Empty Info on server being offline at the moment.

Post  igufed Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:56 am

So, I woke up today with a nice power outage, fun. Was without it for most of the day up until a few hours ago.

So, why isn't the server up now? Well, I also decided to renew my internet plan because if I did, I will pay $20 less a month for the same speed. So, I went ahead and did that. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me keep my IP address and gave me a new static. Why I couldn't keep my old one is beyond me. Whatever.

So, with my new IP address, all we are waiting on is Logan to recompile the client with the new IP and we should be good to go. (a new download will be required as well)

So, that's the issue going on at the moment. I wasn't expecting to get a new IP address and I also wasn't expecting to lose power for 12 hours..
    igufed

Info on server being offline at the moment. Empty Re: Info on server being offline at the moment.

Post  igufed Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 am

Ok, new client uploaded. Server is up.

fco.igufed.com/client/FCOGAME.exe